Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gracias Tio Juan y Tia Rachel


For Christmas Uncle Juan and Aunt Rachel got Joslin a jumper. I have to admit that when I put it together I was feeling a little like our house was being taken over by baby things. I just had no idea how BIG it was going to be, and we already had a bouncer and a swing. But the look on her face when we put her in it for the first time quickly changed my mind. She absolutely loves it. It plays music and makes animal noises as she bounces. She was squealing with delight. I immediately didn't care if it took up the entire family room. At times she got frustrated because she couldn't get the toys in her mouth. That is what all toys are for right? Since then she has learned how to work all of the different toys, rattles and wheels. She can even turn her little seat around to find different toys if she starts to get bored. Luckily there is one bug on a string that can easily be put in her mouth. Whew!

As you can tell she can really get this thing a movin'!

No comments: