Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Afternoon- Williamson Style

We spent Christmas afternoon at my Grandpa's cabin that is up by Kanopolis lake. It is a family tradition that I really enjoy. There is always yummy food to eat, fun games to play and usually a good time to be had by all.

Joslin got to play with her Cousin Cady. Cady was such a sweetie. She loves to twist her little feet around, and can really get after a good book.

Cady did a great job of sharing her toys with Joslin. It was really nice for them to have a chance to play together. I can only imagine the Christmases to come with all of the new little ones that are on the way.
...and this picture was just too cute not to include. What a silly little girl :)

2 comments:

cat said...

Is Cady named after Elizabeth Cady Stanton? If so, that is too cool. And if not, I still really like that name.

jamie said...

Yep, she is. I thought that was pretty cool too!