Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tick-a-Teat

I have always loved the renewed energy that comes with the changes of seasons and the excitement of holidays. It's even better now that I have a little one to share it all with. She (ok we) have been looking forward to "Hah-meen" (Halloween) for a while now. We have made pumpkin cookies, orange collages, googlie-eyed monsters, leaf collections and painted several pumpkins. All she has talked about is being a witch as she practices her "tick-a-teat" and "tank-you". I think she finally realized that Halloween was here when we got to my parent's house last night. She was super hyped and loving every second of it. She hadn't even had any candy yet. Her ear to ear smile lit up my heart. She's still wearing her witch hat around the house as I type this post and kick myself for not thinking to video tape.

2 comments:

evonfeldt said...

Awww...love it. : )

Natalie said...

And I also love that you chose to sneak a potty picture in there. So funny! And she was a wonderful little witch!