Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Year

We started our New Year's Eve festivities at Rosalia and Luis's house. Joslin got to play with her cousin Kinley who is just 6 months older. She lives in Oklahoma now so they don't get to see each other as much as I would like. The enjoyed the playroom...and their matching flashlights. Thank goodness Abue had two. And yes, that is what's in their mouths.
Joslin stayed the night at Abues, and Jose and I headed to a party at his brother's. I have not been to a party in years! Holy Cow...even though I definitely was not the oldest there, I felt like the fifty year-old at the party. Most of the people were from Kylie's class, but some were even younger. When one girl walked in, I recognized her right away as the little 7 or 8 year old that I use to babysit for. When I realized that she had to be at least 21 now, it really sunk in that I am old. It was fun though to go out and remember what it was like when I was younger.



No comments: