Saturday, March 13, 2010

Breckenridge or bust!

This trip was pretty much a bust. Jose and I were so excited to finally take our first vacation EVER (we never even took a honeymoon). We planned to go snowboarding in Breckenridge over Spring Break. I was so stinking excited just to go somewhere. We pulled into town and were amazed by the atmosphere. What a cool place! That's about where the good times ended. We both ended up so sick that we couldn't even enjoy it. Jose had altitude sickness and I had what I know now was morning sickness (not just in the morning though). We made it up the lift a total of two times. Walking back down one of those two. We finally decided to throw in the towel and head home to our baby girl. I have never been so excited to be back in Kansas! I came very close to buying a ridiculously overpriced ($12.95) I heart Kansas mug.

Walking the town
Our hotel...we watch a lot of Law and Order reruns inside this place.

So happy to be heading home :)

No comments: