Saturday, May 17, 2008

A day at the park







We took our first family trip to the park today. We went out to Centennial where we could let Barkley run, and sit with Joslin in the shade. We stopped by Sonic on the way for happy hour drinks and Walgreen's for baby sunscreen. It wasn't too hot, and we all had a great time. Especially Barkley. She got to get off her leash and play fetch. We did find out that she is not so good at Frisbee though. Jose even said we should have brought sandwiches, which I had thought of suggesting but figured that he would make fun of me for being too cheesy. Guess you never know.


When we got back from the park, I put Joslin down to sleep. When I came out of her room, I found Barkley conked out in the living room, and Jose in the family room. I guess we were all pretty tired. I knew better then to try to take a picture of Jose too.

No comments: