Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I love that I got to celebrate mother's day this year. We didn't do anything too special, but I just love the idea that I am a mom now. It is pretty unbelievable actually. I have never been good with words (Edith you can't help me this time), and so it is hard to describe how it feels. Most times it is pure joy I feel, with a little bit of exhaustion and anxiety mixed in as well. I have a great mom as a role model, and I hope that I can be half as good to Joslin as she was and is to me. I love you mom!
-I have to brag a little that this is the first blog entry that I have typed where there were no mispellings or typos found. That is pretty amazing for those of you who are familiar with my spelling skills.
Oh crap...Now it found a word in my brag blurb. I misspelled misspellings (of course it would have 2 s's... duh) Oh brother... I guess I shouldn't enter a spelling bee just yet!

2 comments:

evonfeldt said...

I'm so happy that you are finally a mom! You are already doing a fantastic job, and I can't wait to see what is to come.

And I'm so happy that you haven't changed a bit--misspelling misspellings is classic James. :)

jamie said...

I can't wait for you guys to all join me.