Monday, June 23, 2008

Water Babies

I am sad to say that Joslin and I will not be able to take a water babies class this summer. We missed the June class and they don't have any in July. I was REALLY looking forward to getting outside with her and splashing around. However, I found out that the classes were in the evening, and at the Rec-center pool which made it all a little less appealing. It looses a little something if we can't be outside enjoying the weather, and Jos might get a worm in her hair at the rec pool. Remember that E. If she will get on the ball with the sitting, we will be able to play in a little pool in the back yard. Keep your fingers crossed. Right now she really has no interest in it becuase that would mean she would have to be still for more than 5 secs. We keep practicing though. We even have a little bump on our head to prove it. Oops!

2 comments:

evonfeldt said...

Ah, the rec pool. Yes, I would keep my children away from there. Speaking of the rec, do you remember the time that we got "locked in" the raquetball court? That was some scary stuff!

You tell Jos that she better be sittin' next time I see her! :)

jamie said...

That was scary stuff. Everytime I see anything about raquetball I think of you, and when we played all day at the heskett center but had NO clue what we were doing.