Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wiffleball


Some of my friends were in town this weekend, and Jos and I had a good time hanging with the girls. We went to the wiffleball tournament, then home to rest, next out to dinner with Edith and her mom and then home to bed for Jos. Or so we thought... She was having so much fun with Edith and Nan that she wanted to stay up late with us.

Notice Joslin's left foot in this picture. That is her new thing. She has aleast one foot hooked up there almost all the time. In the car the other day, I had her shade pulled forward to block the sun and she hooked both of her feet on it, and then fell asleep with her feet up in the air. Since I was driving I opted for no picture. What a silly little girl.

1 comment:

evonfeldt said...

That was such a fun day! I hope she fell asleep soon after we left...