Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Cruiser!

We decided it was finally time for a new car. Chip (my old car, named for it's lack of paint) will be missed. We just needed something that was a little more reliable. When I bought the second water pump ($500) in less than 2 years, I decided the time had come. We had a car transferred by Carmax from Oklahoma. It is an '06 Nissan Altima. It only has 38,000 miles and runs great! There are few goobers on the interior, but I really can't complain.

This is Jos and I on our way to get the new car. I am not sure who is more excited :)



The new cruiser! We still need a name for this one. Let me know if you have any ideas!!!




Lots of room for Jos in the back! And there are cup holders-VERY important.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but Gloria (in the version of a song) is coming to mind. But I know you can come up with something better. I just think Gloria is stuck in my head.

MakeLemonade said...

Way to go on the new ride! Two hotties in the car and you've got the best ride in town! Congrats, but I will miss chip. Slade's stuck on getting a Mini now. :0

evonfeldt said...

Yea! I'm so pumped for you and your cupholders!!

Unknown said...

Hahahaha i like your friends comments!!! But I think you should name it Hot Rod!!!! but If your looking for a real person name I think you should name it Cutie!!! :D


Love, Kenzie!!! :D