Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big Helper

OK...I definitely learned that you can not turn your back for even 2 seconds. Jose and I were hanging the blinds in the living room, while Joslin was hanging out in her walker. She headed off into the kitchen, and when I followed her in, this is what I found.
Yes... she is cooking and cleaning at the same time. She had pulled the cook-books off the shelf, and started vacuuming. I have no idea how she was able to pull the vacuum over from its upright position. Now, if only I could teach her how to plug it in and turn it on, I would be set.

***Please ignore the really ugly kitchen carpet :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jamie. At least she wants to help out around the house! That'll be a big help in abuot 3 years!

evonfeldt said...

Man, she is awesome!