Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growing up is hard to do


Joslin has now graduated to the big tub. At first she was simply terrified.

Bath #1- She screamed the entire time. This broke my heart. Bath time had always been such a fun time in the past. No matter how much I wanted to put her back in that little tub, I knew that she was not going to fit in it forever.

Bath #2- A little better. There was a lot of tears and crying, but not near as much screaming. The sweetest part was when Barkley came in and tried to give her kisses to cheer her up. They are just quite the pair.

Bath #3- Maybe a hint of a smile or two mixed with the unhappiness.

Bath #4- Smooth sailing. She was actually trying to get into the tub before I was ready for her. I had to grab the camera to get record of this one :) There was plenty of splashing and playing this time!

1 comment:

MakeLemonade said...

Who doesn't love blackmail pics for when she turns 18!