Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rules

Joslin is working on learning a few rules. For example: No splashing in Barkley's bowl. No playing with Mom and Dad's cell phones. She also decided she should make a few of her own.
Joslin's Rule #1: Kidney beans do NOT belong in mixed vegetables!

We have a tough time getting Joslin to eat meat. We have tried other forms of iron and protein without much luck. The other day I thought I would be slick and mix some beans in with her mixed vegetables. I figured since she likes the Lima beans it just might work. Right...nope! She picked them all out. Notice the pile on her tray, and the look of accomplishment on her face. That's her "I'm silly, and I know it" face.

Joslin Rule #2: Frog's must stay on the edge of the tub at ALL times!

Who knows where that one came from. I often flick them back into the water just to make her work a little.

No comments: