Monday, July 21, 2008

Time

Where has the time gone? I really can't believe that my summer is coming to an end. The time spent with Joslin has been wonderful. However, I do get a little (ok, a lot) depressed when I think of leaving her to go back to school. I just love that little girl SO much, and we have been inseparable all summer. My first day back is August 6th, so it is time to start thinking about school again. Since I will be teaching 4th grade next year, I boxed everything up at the end of the year and moved it across the school to my new room. Needless to say, it has sat there untouched for the summer. This week, Haley, her friend Kienze, Joslin and I started sifting through things, so that I will be ready for the kids. They were a HUGE help. I am excited for the change of age group and content. I am sure that the 4th graders will keep me on my toes. Hold on Jos!

2 comments:

evonfeldt said...

Look at her sitting up in that box! Way to go Jos!

cat said...

Hey James, can we see pictures of your classroom all put together? I want to see what fourth grade looks like these days!!